TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customers visiting our website and those who also register or place an order with us accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Collection and Delivery
When you place your product order you will be asked if you want to collect your goods or have them delivered. Our fresh products are available for CLICK & COLLECT only. Our CRUST Mixes Range is available for HOME DELIVERY and CLICK & COLLECT.
1. If you choose to collect your goods, we will email you when your goods are ready and can be collected. Your order must be collected on the notified collection day and within the time slot allocated by location.
2. We will not take responsibility for any fresh orders perishing if not collected on time. Our fresh products contain no added preservatives and have a shelf life of 5 days.
3. You must bring your email receipt as proof of purchase when collecting your order.
4. Title and risk in the goods pass to you on collection of the goods.
1. If the goods that you have ordered are in stock, we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 3 business days. If the goods are not in stock, we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 10 business days of receipt of your order. If we are unable to deliver your order within 10 business days, you may cancel your order without charge and receive a full refund of any payment made.
2. Deliveries will be made by courier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
3. Charges for delivery are not included in the stated product price. See our Delivery and Returns section for details of all applicable charges. Delivery can be made to addresses in the UK, the European Union, and certain other countries. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver goods abroad.
4. You must advise us when you place your order of any difficulties that may exist in making the delivery such as stairs or narrow entries. If you fail to do so and the courier deems it to be a difficult delivery location, you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an additional person to make the delivery.
5. Delivery dates are estimates only. We do not accept liability for failure to deliver the goods within the times specified.
6. If you wish to change the delivery date you must contact us within 48 hours of dispatch of your order.
7. You must inspect your goods when you take delivery of them and note damages (if any) on the delivery documentation. You must unpack and fully inspect your goods within 24 hours of delivery and notify us in writing of any other fault. We will not be held liable for any faults or damages notified to us after this time.
1. Under the circumstance of your order being damaged when received, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address the issue immediately. A replacement order will be sent out or you may request a full refund (inclusive of delivery charge).
2. Since taste is a very personal matter and subjective, we cannot accept the return of any Products merely because you do not like the taste.
3. We adhere to a 14-day refund policy after your order is received. Refunds are only accepted once products are unopened, the original delivery note is included within the return and the delivery is sent back exactly as received. All standard returns and re-shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility unless the item is damaged.
1. If you register an account with us, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content if you are in breach of applicable laws, these Conditions of Use or any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines or policies.
1. We may make changes to our terms and conditions at any time without notice. The terms that apply to you are those posted on our website the day you place your order.
2. We may make changes to our website and its content at any time without notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any loss or damage you may suffer because of:
• Errors or inaccuracies on our website,
• You acting or failing to act on any information contained on our website
• Personal injury of any kind resulting from your access or use of our website
• Any bugs, virus’s, Trojan horses or other communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party.
• The quality of fitness for purpose of any linked sites.
• Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages or loss of any kind suffered by a user where a credit/debit card or PayPal account or other payment method is used fraudulently or in an unauthorised manner.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
1. Rosaleen’s Kitchen and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on rosaleenskitchen.ie.
2. All content of rosaleenskitchen.ie website is the copyright of Rosaleen’s Kitchen Limited.
3. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or reproduce any content of our website in whole or in part.
4. You may not use our name, logos, or trademarks.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging with us in good faith in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force.
The failure by rosaleenskitchen.ie to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Should you wish to make a complaint please contact our Customer Service Team by email, to email@example.com or call 0449376551
TERMS OF SALE
Your purchase of vouchers or goods online from Rosaleen’s Kitchen is governed by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using this website or making a purchase.
1. Gift Vouchers can be redeemed ONLINE ONLY via our website.
2. Gift vouchers will be emailed to the buyer, it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that they have entered their details correctly at time of ordering.
3. Lost Vouchers cannot be replaced.
1. When you place an order on our website, you will receive confirmation by email of receipt of your order. This is not an acceptance of your order as unfortunately we cannot guarantee availability of goods advertised on our website. All goods and services are subject to availability. Any product stock or availability information supplied on the website is an estimate only. Your order is accepted when we confirm by email that your order has been dispatched.
2. All prices shown on our website are in Euro and include Value Added Tax. Our products and prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Whilst we will try to ensure that prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur.
3. Your order must be paid for in full, including any delivery or related charges before your order will be dispatched.
4. We reserve the right to accept or refuse your order, even after receipt of an order confirmation, for any reason whatsoever, including an error in the advertised price or description of the goods, or any other error in relation to the goods.
5. If we reject your order we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange a full refund of any payment that you have made.
6. Once an order has been accepted by us, no cancellation of that order is valid unless you receive an email permitting that cancellation.
Our products are made to order and therefore cancellations made within 48 hours prior to delivery will not be refunded.
To ensure we see and confirm cancellations your cancellation requests must be made during the office hours 9.00am to 3pm.
Returns & Refunds:
In the unfortunate event that your order is damaged on delivery please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give this our immediate attention.
At the time of delivery please inspect your products thoroughly. Damages and shortages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery otherwise claims will not be accepted. Always keep proof of delivery and any damaged packaging should this occur.
Please give a full detailed report and keep any damaged packaging which we can use to build a report and rectify the issue effectively.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We do not store any Card details. Credit and Debit card details you submit to Stripe via their payment gateway in order to purchase products are not saved unless you click the save details option. Any details entered on Stripe’s payment gateway will be kept encrypted and private and not given to any third party.
The website www.rosaleenskitchen.ie is owned and operated by Rosaleen’s Kitchen (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”).
If you use our website by means of accessing, browsing and/or making a transaction, you agree and acknowledge to have read, understand and accept the terms & conditions outlined below.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. As a user you are bound to these terms and conditions and as such should check them regularly.
We reserve the right to change our product prices, product range at any time. This includes our right to discontinue a product or service at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse any order if we believe it lacks information or is suspicious.
All of our products are produced in our dedicated gluten certified free bakery. That means that we can guarantee that all products produced in our bakery are gluten free. Coeliac’s, although we don’t let any gluten into our bakery, we cannot guarantee that our products will remain gluten free after leaving our bakery due to cross contamination during delivery. If the packaging containing your products is damaged or you suspect cross contamination, please refrain from consuming the products.
Rosaleen’s Kitchen’s website, including content and materials published on said website, are protected by intellectual property rights and/or owned by Rosaleen’s Kitchen and may not be used without written permission.
Although Rosaleen’s Kitchen will endeavour to keep our website online 24 hours 7 days a week without error we cannot guarantee it. In some cases unexpected errors, breakdowns or maintenance may occur and therefore we are not liable for its unavailability.